What Are Wagyu Short Ribs?
Short ribs are a cut of meat from the lower part of the cow’s rib cage (the short plate) behind the brisket. The meat in beef short ribs is thick & full of intense infiltration & marbling strengthening its flavor & texture offering juicy meat served on the bone. This can be good for businesses as it offers a luxury experience for those dining in a high-end steakhouse.
How To Cook Wagyu
When you have very high-end Wagyu, you barely want to cook it. The middle you want to keep as raw as possible. But even if it were cooked medium or medium-well, it would still be juicy. A good quality cut of Wagyu beef should melt in your mouth like butter.
Is Wagyu Good For Business
- Wagyu offers economic stability
- Wagyu beef was valued $22.64 billion in 2021
- One wagyu cow is worth $30,000 in 2021
- Customers already know high-end wagyu is expensive – The market already exists
- Higher profit margins for Wagyu production
- Does not require any special cooking methods, Simply season with salt & pepper or use a smoker to create smoked beef
In summary, Yes this is very beneficial for businesses as good quality wagyu will sell itself. Just like our very own wagyu – Call us on 01213266333
What Is The Wagyu Rating System
The grading system is very simple to follow
Grades range from 1-12. These are in order of quality with grade 12, being the highest & most valuable cut of wagyu beef.
Meat Quality Grade